Tutor, SI and SLA Leader | Tasks and Projects
See below, the tasks and projects Alma completed while working at Cleveland State University’s Tutoring and Academic Success Center.
- Dropbox in Education (9/21/2009) - In order to keep up to date attendance statistics for Structured Learning Assistance and Supplemental Instruction tutoring sessions, student staff had previously emailed updated excel spreadsheets to both the instructor they worked with and the head of the SI/SLA programs. […]
- Using Dropbox for Communication (9/12/2009) - In the Supplemental Instruction and Structured Learning Assistance programs at Cleveland State University, student workers must share up-to-date attendance information with both professors and the SI and SLA program coordinator. In previous semesters, this involved sending excel spreadsheets multiple times […]
- SI/SLA Program Administrative Organization in Blackboard CE 8 (9/10/2009) - In the highly regimented Supplemental Instruction and Structured Learning Assistance programs there is a lot of paperwork. This communication between students, SI and SLA leaders, faculty and staff helps the program grow through suggestions and comments. In addition it also […]
- Technology Implementation Specialist, Tutoring and Academic Success Center (8/25/2009) - As part of my Graduate Assistant role at the Tutoring and Academic Success Center, Alma had the opportunity to provide technology in-services and implement tools for the organization of the entire tutoring staff (which ranged from 60 to 90 students). AlmaI focused […]
- SI and SLA Leader, Tutoring and Academic Success Center (1/17/2009) - During Alma’s time as a Graduate Assistant at the Tutoring and Academic Success Center, she attended all classes for up to two designated courses per semester and provided small-group tutoring support for that entire class two to three times per week. Alma managed session attendance, […]